Goli maar beje mein (satya)
Shoot the bullet into the brain…
Brain makes lot of sound
Shoot the bullet into the brain…
Brain makes lot of sound
Listen to the brain and u will die kallu
U will do and some body will refill kallu
Uncle..kallu uncle…
Shoot the bullet into the brain…
Brain makes lot of sound
Listen to the brain and u will die kallu
U will do and some body will refill kallu
Uncle..kallu uncle…
Uncle..kallu uncle…
Leave the thinking why to scratch the brain
Uncle..kallu uncle
Our work … to confiscate goods
Uncle..kallu uncle
Leave the thinking why to scratch the brain
Our work … to confiscate goods
Hum pe ye kisne hara rang dala…(devdas)
Whose r these footsteps
Whose are the shadows
There is a knock in the heart
Who is here?
Who poured green color on me…?
The happiness suddenly killed me killed me…killed me killed me…
Who poured green color on me…?
The happiness suddenly killed me killed me…killed me killed me…
killed me killed me… oh god!!! killed me killed me…… oh god!!! killed me killed me…
neither did the moon was decorated on the hands
nor was any relations with the stars
neither was any complaints with god
nor was any complaints with god
all sadness was hidden
all sorrows was faced silently…
also the thorns were hugged…
and was hurt by the flowers
but in wishes when this hand was lifted..
from god in wishes… asked for u…… asked for u…oh god!!! … asked for u…
Who poured green color on me…?
The happiness suddenly killed me killed me…killed me killed me…
Who poured green color on me…?
The happiness suddenly killed me killed me…killed me killed me…
killed me killed me… oh god!!! killed me killed me…… oh god!!! killed me killed me…
killed me killed me killed me killed me ooo killed me killed me ooo
Whose r these footsteps
killed me killed me
Whose are the shadows
killed me killed me
There is a knock in the heart
killed me killed me
Who is here?
killed me killed me
mein nikla gaddi le ke (gadar- ek prem katha)
I started off with the truck….
Ooooooooooooooooohhhhooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaa aaaaa
I started off with the truck….
On the way… on the road…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
only god knows when
when did
One turn came… I left the heart there…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
On that turn a damsel met me
The crazy jaat got insane
In the shadows of her hair..
I slept putting my bed
When I woke up I ran…
All barriers all signals.. I broke… and came
One turn came… I left the heart there…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
Just once I saw her
Just once I saw her
Her pic was nailed on my heart
Wat was her name only god knows
To me she was like the Juliet of the Romeo
I saw a dream…
Her name with my name…
I sticked it
One turn came… I left the heart there…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
Ooooooooooooooooohhhhooo aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhaa aaaaa
Shy she got contracted
Shy she got contracted
As she woke from her sleep
I sad just listen to me…
She getting afraid ran back…
She thought sneekingly peekingly some thief came…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
I started off with the truck….
On the way… on the road…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
One turn came… I left the heart there…
Jadoo hai nasha hai ( jism)
Its magic its intoxication…its unconsciousness
After forgetting u where should I go…?
Its magic its intoxication…its unconsciousness
After forgetting u where should I go…?
as I look ..the way my eyes see
me… where should I hide myself…
Its magic its intoxication…its unconsciousness
After forgetting u where should I go…?
as I look ..the way my eyes see
me… where should I hide myself…
Its magic its intoxication…its unconsciousness
After forgetting u where should I go…?
2 comments:
bhaiya its toooooo good....was laughin like anythin in the cafe......cudn control dear.......hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi hi.............
nyaaahahahaha!!!jobless-ar-us!nice!
Post a Comment