Sunday, September 21, 2008

My Experiance with Infinity

I went on an expedition of time

Searching for my infinite goal

Roaming the deadliest jungles

Piercing through the deepest oceans

Searching for something that was immeasurable

Immeasurable not in length or depth

But in self confidence

With an invisible fear of downfall

I climbed a small hill

Suddenly I found that I was climbing a mountain

Initially faced struggles, but got accustomed

I found there were an infinite line of mountains

My confidence got scattered

Then was an internal war

A war between logic and emotions

A war between confidence and fear

It was a war between a heart and brain

Finally my heart came forth

And gave me the confidence to cross the lines

After reaching infinity I found

I was at the same place from where I had started

But I found my mental status has changed

Now I could measure my goals and…

Found… my limits and capabilities

No comments: