Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The girl at the shopping mall

Just standing casually at the shopping mall
My eyes stopped at you,
I don’t know who you are…
But… my life has become beautiful the very moment I saw you;
So simple in resonance,
For angels and fairies are second to you…
I barely remember what was going on
Except you nothing was visible to me,
The solidarity that you carry
Invade my senses
Making me think of… nothing but you;
We looked at each other for a long time
But didn’t speak a word
Yet I feel …your eyes told me a long tale
As life has just began for me;
No one except you is in my mind
Though clouds have covered me
Yet my firm mind thinks of nothing but you;
Can there be such a flower
Whose fragrance is universal and beauty divergent…
As now I have an answer…
My dear I don’t know what you are…
But that fraction of glimpse made me feel…
As I was in heaven
Form that moment…
I prey to god
May my dream of attaining you…come true;
Some day perhaps
Before the eclipses of the dawn
We may meet
To rejoice and remember
The momentary infatuation…
That I carry now











Changing bondages…



On a journey back home…
We saw each other in coincidence;
For love was in the air…
Our eyes had a contact
You saw me with a glowing smile
I never knew this smile would last for ever
Though we parted goodbye
But your image stayed in my sense… like an illusion;
Every object had the presence of you
Never thought… of ever meeting you again…
Although the time span increased…
But the infatuation never died;
You existed within me…
From the day I saw you;
As eyes blink so does your image
Incandescent as its splendid
At every step on the pathway…
I saw you like a mirage;
But today when you are in front of me..
I have lost all the words
For your simplicity is divine;
And only silence can invade it;
I don’t know what to say…
Perhaps you understand my silence…
And anticipate it…
… I anxiously wait for it!!!
















The girl on the corner table

The flair of your hair…that
Unfolds upon your face…
The smile that you carry along… is an ambiance of thought;
The child in you.. is so truthful…
Eyes that describe…
…The tender love
The bracelet in your arm…
… the ring in your finger;
The scintillating lips
The nobility that any one could admire!!!
I don’t know how to describe you
My eyes don’t go off you…
But not a word comes out of my mouth…
My heart for once loves to drown..
Towards the glory of your presence!

1 comment:

Renuka Balachandran said...

its just simple and touching.....u can really ba a romantic poet dear.....